Thank you for considering Nichols Park Apartment Homes for you and your pet(s) new home. We want your lifestyle here with us to be happy and safe for you, your pet(s) and our current residents.
A PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
We happily facilitate living arrangements for your pets (cats and dogs) under 35 pounds, that are at least one (1) year of age. For best outcome, please review our breed restrictions below—if permitted, we're looking forward to meeting you and your pets, so please schedule an appointment below. We’ll provide you with all you need to get you comfortably living together.
If you are already living in our community and are making plans to add a new furry family member to your household, please make sure to notify the leasing office right away so we can assist you appropriately.
- We require that all pets are registered prior to moving them in
- Service Dogs under Texas Disability Laws apply
- We can accommodate two (2) pets per apartment only
- Standard pet interview, pet fees and rental rates below will apply
- A signed TAA Animal Addendum is required before the pet is brought into the home
- Breed restricted types listed below apply
The following breeds (purebred and or any mixed form) are currently restricted at Nichols Park Apartment Homes:
Alaskan Malamute, Belgian Malinois, Boxer, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Husky breads, Pit Bull breeds, Presa Canarios, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier and Wolf hybrid
Deposit for 2nd Pet
Monthly Pet Rent
All guidelines, pet addendum requirements and breed restrictions apply. If you need more information, please call, email, visit or submit your request and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.